Work Experience: 4 years experience as a Software Engineer
- PHP, Symfony, API Platform, React
- MySQL, MariaDB, Redis
- Swagger / OpenAPI
- PHPUnit, Behat
- RabbitMQ, SQS, Kafka
- Docker, AWS, k8s
- GitLab / GitLab CI
- Kibana, Datadog
What you’ll do:
- Take part in technical decisions and build the architecture of new projects
- Actively contribute to all feature development stages: exploration, design, implementation, test, integration, monitoring, alerting.
- Help other team members, engage in knowledge exchange, and participate in technical discussions across the tech organization
- You have at least 4 years experience as a Software Engineer.
- You can participate in technical architecture discussions and help drive technical decisions.
- You are an experienced PHP developer with strong notions in some of Symfony, Swagger, GitLab, GitLabCI, Docker.
- You also have experience in integrating tools and providers into a custom platform.
- You know how to work in an agile organization is required!
- You can analyze the big picture, implement and prove your solution is great.
- You do not need to be micromanaged; to accomplish team and company goals, you can wear multiple hats and quickly learn new technologies and languages.
- You have a strong business sensitivity and understand the importance of delivering values to the end-users.
- Problem solver with great communication skills, a positive attitude, a team spirit and empathy.
Why you should join:
— You will join a very successful business that scales fast, which generates challenges and opportunities.
— The work organization in tech is efficient, with state-of-the-art tools, a clear definition of roles and QAs integrated into the squads.
After six months at least of successful collaboration, and if it is something you’re interested in, you will be offered administratively and financially sponsored relocation to Paris, Berlin, or Tourcoing to physically join the team.
For more information please visit: