We’re looking for a senior DevOps Engineer.
We are a venture-funded global scale-up, and we recently closed our series-A funding of €16 million, co-led by Molten Ventures and OTB Ventures. We reached a new phase of growth, and we are now going to expand our operations and teams really fast, with clients in financial services, retail, manufacturing, and public institutions across the globe, with branches in Belgium, UAE, India, Japan, and Singapore. We work closely with our growing network of partners in all regions, enabling them to deliver solutions to their clients quickly.
About the role:
We are looking for an experienced DevOps engineer that will help our team establish DevOps practice. You will work closely with the VP of Engineering to identify and establish DevOps practices in the company. You will help us build scalable, efficient cloud infrastructure. You’ll implement monitoring for automated system health checks. Lastly, you’ll build our CI pipeline, and train and guide the team in DevOps practices.
- Fluent both in written and spoken English
- Previous experience in blockchain development is a big plus (not required)
- Experience as a DevOps Engineer or similar software engineering role
- Knowledge of TypeScript / Node.js. Bash and Go/Rust/C++ is a nice bonus.
- Experience with setting up load balancers, reverse proxies and web servers.
- Comfortable with containerization and container orchestration (Docker, k8s)
- Familiarity with one or more of the following infrastructure as code technologies: Ansible, Terraform/Pulumi, Helm
- Implementing CI/CD pipelines (GHA, CircleCI...)
- Using infrastructure monitoring tools like Prometheus with Grafana Dashboard
- Managing logs with Loki or ElasticSearch
- Building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure
- Understanding the needs of stakeholders and conveying this to developers
- Working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes
- Testing and examining code written by others and analyzing results
- Ensuring that systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats
- Identifying technical problems and developing software updates and ‘fixes’
- Working with software developers and software engineers to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended
- Planning out projects and being involved in project management decisions