We’re looking for a senior Node.js + React.js Fullstack Developer
Our primary objective is to simplify the blockchain application development process for developers, making it accessible and efficient. We’ve created an exceptional low-code platform optimized for high-performance blockchain development, serving the needs of both enterprises and the public sector.
Having secured substantial funding in our recent series-A round, totaling €16 million and co-led by prominent investors like Molten Ventures and OTB Ventures, we’re embarking on an exciting new phase of expansion. Our growth trajectory is set to accelerate rapidly, allowing us to meet the increasing demand from clients across diverse sectors such as financial services, retail, manufacturing, and public institutions on a global scale.
- We are looking for a Full Stack Typescript Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users.
- Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition, and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
- You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Fluent both in written and spoken English
- Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks (Nest.js)
- Knowledge of React is a big plus
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiar with GraphQL and the Apollo ecosystem
- Knowledge of NoSQL and SQL databases and data stores (Mongo, Postgres, Redis) and its ORM’s (TypeORM/MikroORM)
- Experience with message brokers (RabbitMQ)
- Comfortable with CI/CD pipelines, setting up web servers (nginx), and container technologies (Docker).
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent by experience