We are looking for a talented React Native engineer to help with the scale and improve. The rental management platform . As part of the engineering team, you will have the autonomy to lead core features for the product. Your responsibilities will include researching and implementing features and improving application reliability. You’ll be a valued core member of the team and will help build cutting-edge mobile applications for our client.
- Writing and refactoring code;
- Participating in Scrum events (planning, grooming, demo, etc);
- Work with and learn from a smart, motivated team;
- Communicate with a team and client directly;
- Provide solutions, ideas, and recommendations for the product.
- 2+ years of software engineering experience;
- Have 6+ months of experience with React Native;
- English — Upper-Intermediate level;
- Experience with source control management;
- Competitive compensation based on your skills, experience, and performance;
- 20 working days of annual paid vacation and 5 sick leaves;
- 3 additional days off for special occasions;
- Opportunity for career growth, mentorship and personal development plan;
- Experienced colleagues with 85% of middle and senior engineers;
- Individual English lessons on-site (for all);
- Possibility to work from anywhere in the world;
- Exciting projects involving the newest technologies;
- Friendly, positive, fun atmosphere;
- Accounting as a service;
- Flexible working approach.