We are in need of a Middle/Senior Front-end Developer to join our team of professionals!
You should be an active participant in the development and migration process, write good code and be involved in decisions about the project structure.
About the project:
Sport-trading service which allows monitoring data. A big admin panel with data analysis. We are looking for a person for system migration from Angular 5 to Angular 11-12. You will work on a new project, without complicated libs and micromanagement.
- Providing the best solutions and improvements to product features;
- Communicate with tech lead, project manager, and client`s team;
- Build reusable, testable, and efficient code;
- Ensure code quality by testing the deployable solution.
- 4+ years of commercial experience;
- Experience with Angular 5+;
- Deep understanding of TypeScript;
- Good understanding of CSS Preprocessors, such as LESS and Sass;
- Upper-Intermediate English.
Will be a plus:
- Decent payment for work;
- Democratic leadership;
- Comfortable work conditions in a modern office;
- Flexible working hours;
- Regular salary reviews;
- Accounting as a service;
- Paid vacations and days-off on state holidays;
- Individual English lessons;
- Corporate and social events (parties, football etc.);
- Fun and friendly environment.