We are looking for a mobile developer, who can easily work on a native iOS application. You should be a confident team member, an active participant in the development process, write good code, and be involved in decisions about software architecture design.
If you can handle this, let’s dive into more details.
The project — mobile app from scratch for one of the largest self-storage companies in Norway, which offers safe storage solutions for individuals and businesses. You will have to work with a few mobile apps for customers and employees.
- Communicate with the customer, understand technical requirements, and make proper technical decisions;
- Implement new features to mobile apps;
- Deliver high-quality code and documentation;
- Make architectural and technical decisions.
- Strong communication skills;
- 3+ years of professional development experience;
- Experience developing native iOS applications written;
- Strong knowledge of Swift;
- Understanding multithreading concepts;
- App Store app distribution;
- Upper-Intermediate English or higher.
Nice to have:
- Experience with RxSwift;
- Strong knowledge of Objective-C.
- Long-term and challenging project;
- Direct work with the client and direct impact on their projects;
- Compensation based on your accomplishments;
- Regular salary reviews;
- Paid vacations and sick leaves;
- Individual English lessons on-site;
- Personal development plans and technology mentoring;
- Ability to switch projects, technology stacks, and roles;
- Share and gain knowledge with regular tech talks;
- Flexible working hours, plus the ability to work from home;
- Comfortable office near Lviv city center in the park area;
- Personal accountant.