We are looking for a Manual Mobile QA Engineer with a background in mobile application testing to ensure that our app works smoothly.
• we have 5 Mobile QA Engineers, each of them work on a specific direction; seniority level of the team is Middle&Senior, but we prefer not to use titles at all
• we use working processes. There are no scrum masters. The team decides how to work and what technologies and approaches to choose
• no micromanagement. We have no time or desire for this
• unlimited vacation time. We trust each other
• now we work remotely and smart, instead of 9 to 5
• have 3+ years of general experience in testing applications
• have 1+ year of experience in mobile testing (iOS platform)
• understand how to use Postman, Charles, or similar tools
• familiar with UX/UI principles
• have Product Mindset: feeling physical pain when a user encounters a bug in production
• are attentive to details: noticing design bugs and things that don’t match the layout
• are persistent: brings bugs to the “fixed” state, rather than just tracking them in Jira or whatsoever.
• manual testing of mobile applications (iOS platform)
• API testing
• writing test cases and QA documentation
• working with Postman
• performing A/B testing
• working with TestFlight, Crashlytics
• working with analytics (Firebase, Amplitude, etc)
❗We’re not asking you to be a 100% empath or to love everybody. Just don’t be evil, rude, or selfish. And try to communicate with the team like a human being
It’s important to us that the team feels comfortable around you!
✅ Intro call with a Recruiter -> ✅ Technical Interview -> ✅ Test task (optional) -> ✅ Final Interview -> ✅ Offer
Don’t hesitate. Get in touch