Work with the Reface internal management web-system that is used for content production and also enables different experiments with ML mechanics
• React, TypeScript, Redux Toolkit, Async, Styled-components, React Table, Storybook, Jest, React-virtualized,Fabric.js
• the team itself is senior level but we prefer not to use titles inside at all. Here we talk about 2 FrontEnd Engineers, 3 Python Engineers, Designer and Product Manager. No dedicated QA Engineer here, each of contributors is responsible for high-quality code (including writing Unit tests)
• we use working processes. There are no scrum masters. The team decides how to work and what technologies to choose
• no micromanagement. We have no time or desire for this
• unlimited vacation time. We trust each other
• now we work remotely and smart, instead of 9 to 5
• have 4+ years of software engineering experience
• have at least 3 years of writing production-quality code in React — complete understanding of ReactJS and its main fundamentals like JSX, Virtual DOM, component lifecycle, hooks, etc.
• have hands-on experience with Redux toolkit, styled-component
• have strong knowledge of Typescript
• have experience with other JS frameworks: Vue, Vanilla, etc. All front-end internal platforms are based on React
• are open-minded person who is willing to work in a dynamic startup environment and kick ass
Nice to have experience with Storybook, Fabric JS, Jest and Async, creating UI libraries from scratch for multiple projects with shared design, working with other languages like Python, Go, etc, high-load projects (from 500K users per day), experience in a project that involved management and distribution of content, images/video processing.
It’s not among must-haves, still, such knowledge will come in handy further
• Develop the front-end for the array of internal platforms: help to migrate the logic and then own the permanent scale and support
• Taking part in architecture design solutions
• Independently handle product activities
❗We’re not asking you to be a 100% empath or to love everybody. Just don’t be evil, rude, or selfish. And try to communicate with the team like a human being
It’s important to us that the team feels comfortable around you!
✅ Intro call with a Recruiter -> ✅ Interview with a Product Manager -> ✅ Technical Interview -> ✅ Final Interview -> ✅ Offer
Don’t hesitate. Get in touch