Reface is hiring Middle Python Engineer
Work with the Reface app’s product team on unique features that allow hundreds of millions of people to create and share personalized content
- we have about 5 Python Engineers seniority level of the team is Middle+&Senior, but we prefer not to use titles at all
- we use working processes. There are no scrum masters. The team decides how to work and what technologies to choose
- no micromanagement. We have no time or desire for this
- unlimited vacation time. We trust each other
- now we work remotely and smart, instead of 9 to 5
What will you do:
- Ensure stable operation of the existing system
- Improvement of the code base of highly loaded services
- Influence on developing architecture of the system, and ready to help in development at any stage
- Good knowledge of Python 3, Experience with Django/Django Rest Framework on production.
- Basic knowledge of SQL (e.g. PostgreSQL) and (will be a plus): NoSQL databases (Redis, ElasticSearch, etc.)
- Basic knowledge of principles of building a scaled service-based architecture
Nice to have experience with Celery/Flower, practical knowledge of Docker/Docker Compose, experience in unit/integration/E2E(end to end)/load testing, and modules/system optimization and understanding of monitoring tools (Grafana, Kibana). It’s not among must-haves, still, such knowledge will сome in handy further
❗We’re not asking you to be a 100% empath or to love everybody. Just don’t be evil, rude, or selfish. And try to communicate with the team like a human being
It’s important to us that the team feels comfortable around you!
✅ Intro call with a Recruiter -> ✅ Technical Interview -> ✅ Final Interview -> ✅ Offer
Who We Are:
Website: more about us and vacancies
Instagram: follow Refacians
YouTube: follow Refacians
Don’t hesitate. Get in touch!