Conduct in-depth research and collect information from various sources and people to create articles about deep tech, synthetic media, AI, and startup life.
• We have 2 full-time Content Writers who are part of the editorial team in the Communications Department
• We create content for the Reface Blog, for contributed articles in media and for other PR & marketing purposes
• We have flexible work processes. You can come up with your ideas or be involved in the work of other teams. Your creativity has no limits
• We have unlimited vacation time. We trust each other
• We lean more toward office work and live collaboration, but it’s totally fine to work remotely from time to time
• write articles about synthetic media, digital tools for content creation, and new technologies for the Reface Blog and other media platforms
• collect information about the latest professional insights and innovations from the Reface team
• take part in content planning and come up with ideas for texts
• 3+ years of experience writing long-form texts (focus on tech/ads/startup will be a plus)
• at least basic knowledge and interest in new technologies and the next-gen creativity (maybe you read a fun Telegram channel about neural networks or follow Musk on Twitter?)
• a journalistic background or experience in interviewing and investigation
• the ability to work with data and statistics
• you know how to write informative, in-depth texts in plain language without clichés and many impressive facts
• a habit of monitoring the news and following global tech trends (are you able to explain what an NFT is?)
• excellent written English skills (or you are a native English speaker). You know how to write informative, in-depth texts in plain language without clichés and with lots of impressive facts
Must: Please include a portfolio of previous writing works along with your CV. We want to see you in action.
Reface Blog: read our articles to get introduced to our ideas and writing style
✅ Intro call with Recruiter → ✅ Interview with editor → ✅ Test task → ✅ Interview with Head of Communications → ✅ Offer
Don’t hesitate. Get in touch!