We are looking for a Deep Learning Engineer who will work with a full cycle of ML project development, from searching and preparing datasets through creating deep learning models to preparing packages for deploying.
Reface is a groundbreaking AI/ML startup shifting from THE face-swapping app to a platform. Snoop Dogg, Miley Cyrus, Britney Spears, Justin Bieber, and a bunch of your friends have already tried Reface behind your back! Meanwhile, we are backed by the Andreessen Horowitz venture fund, the top AI/ML minds, and the team of talented, daring people.
— won Вest of 2020 (Google Play)
— ranked #1 on the US App Store
— hit Top Charts in 100+ countries
Our mission is to create a new type of AI-based personalized content that will help people express their creativity and have fun.
Reface has a wide area of CV challenges. It includes but not limited to
• image/video instance segmentation and object detection
• image/video synthesis
• image/video emotional recognition
• image reenactment
• audio-driven CV technologies
• instance/anchor tracking, optical flow estimation
• image/video harmonization
• speech recognition
• NLP (text summarization, sentiment analysis, entity recognition etc)
• model performance optimisation (pruning, distillation, quantisation
What you’ll do
• in cooperation with our data team create (label) datasets using existing or newly created tools; create a pipeline for online learning
• implement both well-studied ML solutions and principally new architectures from scratch
• evaluate your solutions both with ML metrics and with Product metrics
• deliver the model in a form that can be easily deployable and maintained, documenting its interfaces
• depending on the complexity of the task work independent or in a team of engineers (optionally as lead)
• at least 2 years of commercial experience in deep learning in one of the mentioned technologies
• sufficient level of English to explain complex things simply
• an ability to write not trivial architecture from scratch, not just copy/paste from Github
• ability to dive into the problem as deep as your deep learning skills are
• fast iterate a lot of hypothesis through prototyping small but smart solutions
• understanding the key difference in the modern deep concepts, their pros, and cons
• 4+ years of track record in deep learning, machine learning
• Practical experience in developing completed Computer Vision solutions
• Talent to think about the problem both as an engineer and as a product
• Ability to speak with business in their language to solve not ML but product tasks
What you get
Well, you get a startup environment with all its ups and downs. Mostly ups.
• You’ll be one of those who create the fast-growing world-known entertainment app. It’s like living in the „Silicon Valley” TV show, but in real life and in Kyiv.
• You can work remotely, but we hope to see you in the flesh in the office from time to time. On a social distance, of course.
• We’ll be challenging you to create and to be creative. All the time.
• You’ll join the team of intelligent, young, active people who do their job well. And that’s the best part, we think.
Apply, don’t overthink. This is The Job you were looking for.