We are looking for a Talent Sourcer who gets genuine pleasure in finding the right match, used to the fast pace, and goes excited exploring new things.
Reface is a groundbreaking AI/ML startup shifting from THE face-swapping app to a platform. Snoop Dogg, Miley Cyrus, Britney Spears, Justin Bieber, and a bunch of your friends have already tried Reface behind your back! Meanwhile, we are backed by the Andreessen Horowitz venture fund, the top AI/ML minds, and a team of talented, daring people.
Our mission is to create a new type of AI-based personalized content that will help people express their creativity and have fun.
At Reface, Talent Sourcer means that you will
• Search for talents with guidance from a Recruiter.
• Conduct screenings to select the best candidates.
• Analyze recruitment trends, conduct researches, and suggest solutions.
What you should have
• 0,5+ years of experience in a researcher/talent sourcer position will be an advantage.
• Awareness of modern recruitment tools, techniques, and best practices. You can support the dispute whether Djinni is better than LinkedIn.
• Basic technical literacy e.g. AWS, Azure, GCP, React — cross out the excess :)
• Good English skills, because it’s almost impossible to evolve professionally without them.
• Sincere motivation to succeed and shine in recruitment area, cause believe us or not, we’re going to invest a lot of efforts into your growth.
What you get
Well, you get a startup environment with all its ups and downs. Mostly ups.
• You’ll be one of those who create the fast-growing world-known entertainment app. It’s like living in the „Silicon Valley” TV show, but in real life and in Kyiv.
• You can work remotely, but we hope to see you in the flesh in the office from time to time. On a social distance, of course.
• We’ll be challenging you to create and to be creative. All the time.
• You’ll join the team of intelligent, young, active people who do their job well. And that’s the best part, we think.