We are looking for a Data Analyst who will work with the Reface app’s product team to test, analyze, track metrics, and make sense of the vast amount of data.
Reface is a groundbreaking AI/ML startup shifting from THE face-swapping app to a platform. Snoop Dogg, Miley Cyrus, Britney Spears, Justin Bieber, and a bunch of your friends have already tried Reface behind your back! Meanwhile, we are backed by the Andreessen Horowitz venture fund, the top AI/ML minds, and the team of talented, daring people
— won Вest of 2020 (Google Play)
— ranked #1 on the US App Store
— hit Top Charts in 100+ countries
Our mission is to create a new type of AI-based personalized content that will help people express their creativity and have fun.
At Reface, a Data Analyst means that
● You track metrics, find points of growth, and bottlenecks. „Where is growth?” is your motto.
● You make a detailed user behaviour analysis and regularly report key metrics to stakeholders. It helps them feel less stressed.
● You find correlations between user behavior and metrics like a shot. Correlations to the worst Nicolas Cage movies are also fine.
● You create cool visualizations and reports that explain changes in metrics and user behavior. Funny GIFs will be appreciated.
● You design and set up A/B tests, conduct data analysis, and present the results to the team in a non-boring way.
● You are a data control freak. You’ll be the person that ensures data validity and integrity
What you should know
● You have experience with mobile app analytics.
● You worked with subscription and ads business models.
● Knowledge and hands-on experience with Python and relevant analytics libraries.
● SQL and even Spark SQL queries mean something to you.
● You are a pro user of Tableau and Python visualisation tools.
● Experience building statistical models. Linear and Logistics Regression are not the same for you.
● Extracting data from any API is smooth sailing.
● You are attentive to details and that easily drives other people crazy.
● You can easily explain app analytics to your grandma.
As a plus
● Technical background.
● Understanding of basic ETL/ELT principles and hands-on experience building your own pipelines
● Experience with Google Cloud (BigQuery, Storage, Pub/Sub)
● Experience working with AppsFlyer, RevenueCat, and Braze
● Understanding of Digital Marketing and Mobile Attribution. iOS 14 gives you the willies
What you get
● Well, you get the startup environment with all its ups and downs. Mostly ups.
● You’ll be one of those who create the fast-growing world-known entertainment app. It’s like to live in a „Silicon Valley” tv show, but in real life and in Kyiv.
● You can work remotely but we hope to see you in flesh in the office, from time to time. On a social distance, for sure.
● You’ll be challenged to create and to be creative. All the time.
● You’ll join the team of smart, young, active people, who do their job well. And that’s the best part, we think.
You’ll join the team of smart, driven, active folks who do their job well. And that’s the best part, we think.