We are looking for a User Acquisition Manager who will run Reface advertising campaigns.
Reface is a groundbreaking AI/ML startup shifting from THE face-swapping app to a platform. Snoop Dogg, Miley Cyrus, Britney Spears, Justin Bieber, and a bunch of your friends have already tried Reface behind your back! Meanwhile, we are backed by the Andreessen Horowitz venture fund, the top AI/ML minds, and the team of talented, daring people
— won Вest of 2020 (Google Play)
— ranked #1 on the US App Store
— hit Top Charts in 100+ countries
Our mission is to create a new type of AI-based personalized content that will help people express their creativity and have fun.
At Reface, UA Manager means that you will
• Launching, optimizing, and scaling Facebook ads campaigns for mobile app and web2app funnel.
• Working closely with MMP partner (In-app event postbacks, SKADNetwork integrations, etc).
• Search for the new ways of scaling or optimizing conversion costs (ROAS based model).
• Split testing of campaign structures, optimizations, audiences, and creatives.
• Analyzing traffic and upper-funnel performance to improve network results.
• Working with big marketing budgets on the worldwide market.
• Working closely with Facebook marketing team (Beta testing of new placements/features, running the Cost Per Result basis or Cost per Conversion Lift basis tests with a holdout, etc.).
• Cooperation with internal departments (design, development, analytics).
What you should have
• 2+ years of experience in Facebook ads with a mobile app.
• English level: upper-intermediate or higher.
• Deep knowledge of Facebook algorithms.
• Strong analytical skills and the ability to make data-driven decisions.
• Strong eye for all things creative (creative management, A/B testing, etc).
• Self-motivating and self-starting: proven track record in personal initiatives.
Will be a plus:
• Experience in working with big marketing budgets.
• Experience in user acquisition with US and Tier-1 countries.
What you get
Well, you get a startup environment with all its ups and downs. Mostly ups.
• You’ll be one of those who create the fast-growing world-known entertainment app. It’s like living in the „Silicon Valley” TV show, but in real life and in Kyiv.
• You can work remotely, but we hope to see you in the flesh in the office from time to time. On a social distance, of course.
• We’ll be challenging you to create and to be creative. All the time.
• You’ll join the team of intelligent, young, active people who do their job well. And that’s the best part, we think.
Apply, don’t overthink. This is The Job you were looking for.