We are looking for a QA Automation Engineer who will work closely with our ML engineer team and perform comparative testing of research models to ensure stable and predictable quality.
Reface is the #1 face-swap app in the world. It won Вest of 2020 (Google Play), ranked #1 on the US App Store, hit Top Charts in 100+ countries, and now backed by Andreessen Horowitz venture fund.
Snoop Dogg, Miley Cyrus, Britney Spears, Justin Bieber, and probably a bunch of your friends tried Reface.
We have a team of 100+ driven folks on board (Kyiv office), including some of the top AI/ML minds. Yay.
Our mission is to create a new type of AI-based personalized content that will help people express their creativity and have fun.
At Reface, QA Automation Engineer means that you will do
• Research Image/Video Quality Assessment papers and recent analysis on this topic.
• Perform comparative testing of ML research models.
• Provide Quality control at all stages of ML model evolution.
• Carry out an objective comparison of ML models on various kinds of content, to notice how a particular model is better / worse than another one.
What you should have
• 3+ years of experience in testing applications.
• Good knowledge of Python ( to start the calculation of metrics and install libraries).
• Experience in API automation testing.
• Good knowledge of continuous integration tools.
• At least basic skills in ML or related topics and desire to dig deeper in this direction.
• Pixel perfect vision complemented with a developed inner sense of beauty.
What you get
• Well, you get the startup environment with all its ups and downs. Mostly ups.
• You’ll be one of those who create the fast-growing world-known entertainment app. It’s like to live in a „Silicon Valley” tv show, but in real life and in Kyiv.
• You can work remotely but we hope to see you in flesh in the office, from time to time. On a social distance, for sure.
• You’ll be challenged to create and to be creative. All the time.
• You’ll join the team of smart, young, active people, who do their job well. And that’s the best part, we think.
Apply, don’t overthink. This is The Job you were looking for.