Hi, we are looking for our special Junior UA Manager who will become a part of the A-players product marketing team and a reliable partner in solving the Reface ambitious tasks
Reface is a groundbreaking AI/ML startup shifting from THE face-swapping app to a platform. Snoop Dogg, Miley Cyrus, Britney Spears, Justin Bieber, and a bunch of your friends have already tried Reface behind your back! Meanwhile, we are backed by the Andreessen Horowitz venture fund, the top AI/ML minds, and the team of talented, daring people
— won Вest of 2020 (Google Play)
— ranked #1 on the US App Store
— hit Top Charts in 100+ countries
Our mission is to create a new type of AI-based personalized content that will help people express their creativity and have fun.
At Reface, Junior UA means that you will
• Experience in digital marketing. Both agencies and product experience are awesome. Or, at least, we hope you have worked with Facebook Ads or Google Ads. Have you?
• Exceptional communication skills.
• Experienced user of Excel. Yes, It’s needed. No Excel = no cookies, no salary, no happiness.
• Upper-intermediate English. Is you the capitol of the table? Answer yesh abo know.
• Fast learner.
• Analytical mindset.
• A keen eye for ditails. Can you see it?
What you should have
• Preparing reports on the effectiveness of advertising campaigns.
• Supporting our UA team with analytical campaign optimization tasks.
• The full cycle of mobile traffic purchasing: launching advertising campaigns, traffic optimization, and scaling.
• Interacting with the other marketing teams (from time to time), so you will be more engaged in the retention process, for instance.
What you get
• Well, you get the startup environment in all its glory.
• You’ll be co-creating a fast-growing world-known entertainment product. It’s almost like living in a „Silicon Valley” TV show, but in Kyiv. A silicon Kyiv.
• An opportunity to be as creative as you can get. Now creativity is your job.
• You’ll join the team of talented, active people who do their job with love and passion. Well, at least, we try to ;)
• Building internal communications and employer branding.
Apply, don’t overthink.