We are looking for a Manual QA Engineer who has a pixel-perfect vision and ready to do a lot of complex testing connected to the personalized content creation process.
Reface is a groundbreaking AI/ML startup shifting from THE face-swapping app to a platform. Snoop Dogg, Miley Cyrus, Britney Spears, Justin Bieber, and a bunch of your friends have already tried Reface behind your back! Meanwhile, we are backed by the Andreessen Horowitz venture fund, the top AI/ML minds, and the team of talented, daring people
— won Вest of 2020 (Google Play)
— ranked #1 on the US App Store
— hit Top Charts in 100+ countries
Our mission is to create a new type of AI-based personalized content that will help people express their creativity and have fun.
At Reface, a Manual QA Engineer means that you will do
• Manual testing of required features/models.
• API testing.
• Writing test cases and QA documentation.
• Working with Chrome Dev Tools.
• Engage in bug reporting and accompany them until the decision.
What you should have
• 2+ years experience in testing WEB-based applications (experience in testing games will be a plus).
• Understanding how and when to use different types of testing.
• Experience in API testing (REST).
• Experience in creation and maintaining — Checklists, Test Cases, Bug Reports.
• Experience in Python will be a plus.
• Pro-activeness, self-organization, ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
• Analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
• Strong sense of responsibility, accuracy, and attention to details.
What you get
• Well, you get the startup environment with all its ups and downs. Mostly ups.
• You’ll be one of those who create the fast-growing world-known entertainment app. It’s like to live in a „Silicon Valley” tv show, but in real life and in Kyiv.
• You can work remotely but we hope to see you in flesh in the office, from time to time. On a social distance, for sure.
• You’ll be challenged to create and to be creative. All the time.
• You’ll join the team of smart, young, active people, who do their job well. And that’s the best part, we think.
Apply, don’t overthink. This is The Job you were looking for.