We are looking for a Product Manager who will be ready to take ownership of the hypotheses being tested and features being delivered.
Reface is a groundbreaking AI/ML startup shifting from THE face-swapping app to a platform. Snoop Dogg, Miley Cyrus, Britney Spears, Justin Bieber, and a bunch of your friends have already tried Reface behind your back! Meanwhile, we are backed by the Andreessen Horowitz venture fund, the top AI/ML minds, and the team of talented, daring people
— won Вest of 2020 (Google Play)
— ranked #1 on the US App Store
— hit Top Charts in 100+ countries
Our mission is to create a new type of AI-based personalized content that will help people express their creativity and have fun.
At Reface, a Product Manager means that
• You generate hypotheses. And then you validate hypotheses. And then you generate hypotheses. And then you validate hypotheses. You know, the loop...
• You come up with creative and non-obvious ways to test those hypotheses through rapid iterations. And you don’t dare to consider the iteration finished until we’ve learned something from it.
• You lead features development from ideation to production. Cross-functional communication is your thing.
• You get turned on when finding insights during user interviews.
• Monitoring metrics and looking for points of growth gets you more excited than looking for a Clubhouse invite.
• You prioritize. Mostly, by asking „Where’s retention in it?”.
• You can’t sleep if you haven’t shared the insights you found with the team. Through fancy presentations or structured Notion docs — whatever delivers the message.
• You drive product culture and product mindset within the organization. You’re a product manager after all.
Who you should be
• You’ve been a product manager since before it became mainstream.
• You’re a hypothesis-driven freak. No idea can get into development on your watch if it wasn’t validated before.
• You know the mobile development lifecycle from A to Z. The 2 most frightening words for you are ’Apple review’.
• You know the metrics and how they correlate with one another. „One paywall a day keeps retention away” is the #1 lesson in your experience that you were going to share with us.
• You know how to keep a lot of things on your plate and it even gets you more hungry.
• You understand the joke „If Eric Ries was a rapper, his name would be Yung Lean”.
• You’re a curious fast-learner. Even if you didn’t get the previous joke, you’ve already googled who Eric Ries and Yung Lean are.
As a plus
• Entrepreneurial background or experience working in startups. Uncertainty drives you.
• You’ve been building products from 0 to 1, not just micro-optimizing existing metrics. Peter Thiel would be proud of you.
• Experience working and validating hypotheses with no-code tools. Not just upvoting them on Product Hunt.
What you get
• Startup environment with all its ups and downs. Mostly ups.
• Work on the next big thing, a world-known content personalization app. It’s like you live in a Silicon Valley episode, but in Kyiv.
• We promise to challenge you to create and be creative. All the time.
• You’ll join the team of smart, driven, active folks who do their job well. And that’s the best part, we think.
Apply now! This is The Job you were looking for.