We are looking for a Data Scientist who will suggest data science approaches and techniques to analyze data that affect the improvement of the product metrics.
Reface is a groundbreaking AI/ML startup shifting from THE face-swapping app to a platform. Snoop Dogg, Miley Cyrus, Britney Spears, Justin Bieber, and a bunch of your friends have already tried Reface behind your back! Meanwhile, we are backed by the Andreessen Horowitz venture fund, the top AI/ML minds, and the team of talented, daring people
— won Вest of 2020 (Google Play)
— ranked #1 on the US App Store
— hit Top Charts in 100+ countries
Our mission is to create a new type of AI-based personalized content that will help people express their creativity and have fun.
At Reface, a Data Scientist means that you should have
• 3+ years of experience in Data Science.
• Knowledge and hands-on experience with Python, scikit-learn, PySpark.
• Will be a big plus previous MarTech experience — user behavior prediction, recommenders engine, user clustering, dynamic pricing.
• BigData knowledge — data preprocessing and model training on distributed environment.
• Be a creative and self-directed person that can generate meaningful business hypothesis and handle it through a full CRISP-DM cycle.
What will you do
• Dive deep into data — convert huge snap of data to meaningful business insights & models.
• Building statistical and probabilistic models.
• Delivering the model in a form that can be easily deployable and maintained.
• Designing, developing, training, and testing data mining, statistical, probabilistic models and algorithms.
• Providing comparative research on different algorithms and models.
• Implementing the model in a form that can be easily used by engineers, documenting its interfaces.
What you get
Well, you get a startup environment with all its ups and downs. Mostly ups.
• You’ll be one of those who create the fast-growing world-known entertainment app. It’s like living in the „Silicon Valley” TV show, but in real life and in Kyiv.
• You can work remotely, but we hope to see you in the flesh in the office from time to time. On a social distance, of course.
• We’ll be challenging you to create and to be creative. All the time.
• You’ll join the team of intelligent, young, active people who do their job well. And that’s the best part, we think.
Apply, don’t overthink. This is The Job you were looking for.