We are looking for a Project Manager Assistant for cooperation with European R&D Reface Team.
Reface is the #1 face-swap app in the world. It won Вest of 2020 (Google Play), ranked #1 on the US App Store, hit Top Charts in 100+ countries, and now backed by Andreessen Horowitz venture fund.
Snoop Dogg, Miley Cyrus, Britney Spears, Justin Bieber, and probably a bunch of your friends tried Reface. We have a team of 100+ driven folks on board (Kyiv office), including some of the top AI/ML minds. Yay.
Our mission is to create a new type of AI-based personalized content that will help people express their creativity and have fun.
What you should know
• Basic understanding of project management processes.
• Advanced level of English (German or Dutch will be plus).
• Basic programming skills in any language, the pre-junior level is fine.
• Great time management and organizational skills.
• Personal traits: responsible, willing to learn, proactive, and easy-going.
• Previous experience in the field will be a plus.
• Knowledge of planning/team management tools (notion, slack) is desired.
At Reface, a Project Manager Assistant means that
• You take an active part in the development/management of project requirements.
• You assisting in team management and performance analysis.
• You coordinate the communication process of the Ukrainian and Netherlands teams.
• You preparing documents for perfect cooperation between two parts of the team.
• Carrying out responsibilities of other project managers during their absence.
What you get
• Well, you get the startup environment with all its ups and downs. Mostly ups
• You’ll be one of those who create the fast-growing world-known entertainment app. It’s like to live in a „Silicon Valley” tv show, but in real life and in Kyiv
• You can work remotely but we hope to see you in flesh in the office, from time to time. On a social distance, for sure
• You’ll be challenged to create and to be creative. All the time
• You’ll join the team of smart, young, active people, who do their job well. And that’s the best part, we think
Apply, don’t overthink. This is The Job you were looking for.