We are looking for a Legal Counsel to join the legal department of Reface.
Reface is a groundbreaking AI/ML startup shifting from THE face-swapping app to a platform. Snoop Dogg, Miley Cyrus, Britney Spears, Justin Bieber, and a bunch of your friends have already tried Reface behind your back! Meanwhile, we are backed by the Andreessen Horowitz venture fund, the top AI/ML minds, and the team of talented, daring people
— won Вest of 2020 (Google Play)
— ranked #1 on the US App Store
— hit Top Charts in 100+ countries
Our mission is to create a new type of AI-based personalized content that will help people express their creativity and have fun.
• Solid legal education. Western LL.M would be an advantage.
• Ability to manage small projects and workstreams independently.
• Fluent English.
• Proficient computer skills, including good knowledge of MS Office.
You should have deep knowledge in at least two of the following legal areas
• Contract law (contracts governed by English, US, or Ukrainian law).
• Intellectual property (copyright, trademarks, and patents).
• Corporate law (with focus on such jurisdictions as Delaware, Cyprus, and/or Ukraine) and structuring.
• Data protection and privacy (GDPR, CCPA, COPPA, and/or BIPA).
• Experience in working on M&A and/or venture capital transactions would be an advantage.
What you get
• Provide legal support to the next big thing, a world-known content personalization app. It’s like you live in a Silicon Valley episode, but in Kyiv.
• Ability to deepen your knowledge in your core specialization and, at the same time, gradually develop ancillary expertise according to your interest.
• Enjoy the mentorship system helping you to overcome any challenging situations, as well as continuously improve your hard and soft skills by receiving detailed feedback and analysis of your work each quarter.
• Fair compensation and solid benefits package.
• Budget for professional development activities (conferences, training sessions, workshops, certification programs, etc.).
• Comfortable office downtown.
• You can work remotely but we hope to see you in the office sometimes. On a social distance.
Apply now! This is The Job you were looking for.