We are looking for a Talent Sourcer who gets genuine pleasure in finding the right match, used to the fast pace, and goes excited exploring new things.
Reface is the #1 face-swap app in the world. It won Вest of 2020 (Google Play), ranked #1 on the US App Store, hit Top Charts in 100+ countries, and now backed by Andreessen Horowitz venture fund. Snoop Dogg, Miley Cyrus, Britney Spears, Justin Bieber, and probably a bunch of your friends tried Reface. We have a team of 100+ driven folks on board (Kyiv office), including some of the top AI/ML minds
Our mission is to create a new type of AI-based personalized content that will help people express their creativity and have fun.
At Reface, Talent Sourcer means that you will
• Search for talents with guidance from a Recruiter.
• Conduct screenings to select the best candidates.
• Analyse recruitment trends and suggest solutions.
What you should have
• 0,5+ year of experience in researcher/sourcer position;
• Awareness of modern recruitment tools, techniques, and best practices. You can support the dispute whether Djinni is better than LinkedIn.
• Basic technical literacy e.g. AWS, Azure, GSP, React — cross out the excess :)
• Good English skills, because it’s almost impossible to evolve professionally without them.
What you get
• Startup environment with all its ups and downs. Mostly ups.
• Work on the next big thing, a world-known content personalization app. It’s like you live in a Silicon Valley episode, but in Kyiv.
• You can work remotely but we hope to see you in the office sometimes. On a social distance.
• We promise to challenge you to create and be creative. All the time.
• You’ll join the team of smart, driven, active folks who do their job well. And that’s the best part, we think.
Apply, don’t overthink.