We are looking for a DevOps Engineer who will support and maintain current infrastructure, implement new infrastructure solutions on cloud and on-premise.
Reface is the #1 face-swap app in the world. It won Вest of 2020 (Google Play), ranked #1 on the US App Store, hit Top Charts in 100+ countries, and now backed by Andreessen Horowitz venture fund. Snoop Dogg, Miley Cyrus, Britney Spears, Justin Bieber, and probably a bunch of your friends tried Reface. We have a team of 100+ driven folks on board (Kyiv office), including some of the top AI/ML minds. Yay.
Our mission is to create a new type of AI-based personalized content that will help people express their creativity and have fun.
What you should know
— 2+ years’ experience with Google Cloud;
— 4+ years’ experience with Linux;
— Deep knowledge with Kubernetes;
— Experience with VM solution;
— Experience with Docker;
— Experience with CI/CD (Jenkins, Cloud build, Spinnaker, github actions, etc);
— Knowledge of Bush, Python (basic level);
— Knowledge of cross-disciplinary development tools, such as GIT and IDEs;
— Knowledge of security best practises;
— Knowledge of infra monitoring (Grafana, Prometheus).
As a plus
— Experience with AWS, Azure;
— Experience with Istio in production;
— Experience with Helm, Kalm;
— Knowledge of Google cloud networking;
— Experience with deploying and monitoring of Postgresql, Cockroachdb.
At Reface, a DevOps Engineer means that you will
— Take part in environment/architecture planning;
— Automate CI/CD and other processes on a project;
— Optimize the existing environments/structure;
— Design best practises for developer and other teams;
— Support our development for existing environments;
— Consult development team on infrastructure related questions;
What you get
• Well, you get the startup environment with all its ups and downs. Mostly ups.
• You’ll be one of those who create the fast-growing world-known entertainment app. It’s like to live in a „Silicon Valley” tv show, but in real life and in Kyiv.
• You can work remotely but we hope to see you in flesh in the office, from time to time. On a social distance, for sure.
• You’ll be challenged to create and to be creative. All the time.
• You’ll join the team of smart, young, active people, who do their job well. And that’s the best part, we think.