We are looking for a PostgreSQL Database Administrator who will work with database concepts and design principles.
Reface is the #1 face-swap app in the world. It won Вest of 2020 (Google Play), ranked #1 on the US App Store, hit Top Charts in 100+ countries, and now backed by Andreessen Horowitz venture fund.
Snoop Dogg, Miley Cyrus, Britney Spears, Justin Bieber, and probably a bunch of your friends tried Reface.
We have a team of 100+ driven folks on board (Kyiv office), including some of the top AI/ML minds.
At Reface, a PostgreSQL Database Administrator means that you will
• Configure and maintain database servers.
• Help the backend team use database efficiently.
• Design and implement reliability and scalability improvements.
What you should know
• 1+ years of experience as a database administrator.
• Understanding of database concepts and design principle.
• Good knowledge of database security, high availability, backup and recovery, performance, monitoring.
• Hands-on experience with large data sets (billions of records).
As a plus
• Experience with cloud platforms, especially GCP.
• Experience with database replication, table partitioning, etc.
• Understanding of programming language (one of Python, Go).
What you get
• Startup environment with all its ups and downs. Mostly ups.
• Work on the next big thing, a world-known content personalization app. It’s like you live in a Silicon Valley episode, but in Kyiv.
• You can work remotely but we hope to see you in the office sometimes. On a social distance.
• We promise to challenge you to create and be creative. All the time.
• You’ll join the team of smart, driven, active folks who do their job well. And that’s the best part, we think.
Apply now! This is The Job you were looking for.