We are looking for an iOS Developer who will work with the Reface app’s product team and a majority of your responsibilities will be creating new features allowing hundreds of millions of people to create and share personalized video content.
Reface is a groundbreaking AI/ML startup shifting from THE face-swapping app to a platform. Snoop Dogg, Miley Cyrus, Britney Spears, Justin Bieber, and a bunch of your friends have already tried Reface behind your back! Meanwhile, we are backed by the Andreessen Horowitz venture fund, the top AI/ML minds, and the team of talented, daring people
— won Вest of 2020 (Google Play)
— ranked #1 on the US App Store
— hit Top Charts in 100+ countries
Our mission is to create a new type of AI-based personalized content that will help people express their creativity and have fun.
At Reface, an iOS developer means that
• You have a product-oriented mindset.
• You get along with people.
• You are capable to drive feature implementation from scratch to release.
• You are ready to collect and analyze task definitions from multiple stakeholders.
What you should know
• UIKit and Foundation.
• Layout views programmatically(SnapKit will be a plus).
• Multithreading(Operation, DispatchQueue).
As a plus
• Experience with reactive programming(RxSwift, Combine, Reactive Swift).
• Experience with setting up and analyzing A/B tests.
• Experience with complex UI with a lot of states.
• Experience with modular application architecture.
• Experience with apps with a large audience(millions of users).
What you get
• Startup environment with all its ups and downs. Mostly ups.
• Work on the next big thing, a world-known content personalization app. It’s like you live in a Silicon Valley episode, but in Kyiv.
• You can work remotely but we hope to see you in the office sometimes. On a social distance.
• We promise to challenge you to create and be creative. All the time.
• You’ll join the team of smart, driven, active folks who do their job well. And that’s the best part, we think.
Apply now! This is The Job you were looking for.