We are looking for a Product designer for internal product development to manage the Reface app.
Reface is the #1 face-swap app in the world. It won Вest of 2020 (Google Play), ranked #1 on the US App Store, hit Top Charts in 100+ countries, and now backed by Andreessen Horowitz venture fund.
Snoop Dogg, Miley Cyrus, Britney Spears, Justin Bieber, and probably a bunch of your friends tried Reface.
We have a team of 100+ driven folks on board (Kyiv office), including some of the top AI/ML minds.
At Reface, a Product designer means that
• You design pretty much every design step from the initial idea to the final visual UI.
• You collect and analyze stakeholders’ requirements, determine issues, and offer their solutions.
• You analyze business processes and suggest improvements.
• You work well with product managers, engineers, and other designers.
What you should know
• Well, you have very strong UX and UI skills.
• You worked with a product before. You took part in everything from idea to development.
• You gather requirements and prioritize them, work under highly uncertain conditions.
• You independently manage tasks and implement deadlines.
• You have experience working with web-interfaces. Can work closely with the technical team and understand the technical implementation principles.
• You understand and appreciate product metrics.
• You are a designer, but deep inside, you are a nerdy grumpy manager. We like this type.
What you get
• Startup environment with all its ups and downs. Mostly ups.
• Work on the next big thing, a world-known content personalization app. It’s like you live in a Silicon Valley episode, but in Kyiv.
• You can work remotely but we hope to see you in the office sometimes. On a social distance.
• We promise to challenge you to create and be creative. All the time.
• You’ll join the team of smart, driven, active folks who do their job well. And that’s the best part, we think.
Apply now! This is The Job you were looking for.