We are looking for an Android Image Processing Engineer who will work with the Reface app’s product team to develop new features that will allow hundreds of millions of people to create and share personalized video content.
Reface is the #1 face-swap app in the world. It won Вest of 2020 (Google Play), ranked #1 on the US App Store, hit Top Charts in 100+ countries, and now backed by Andreessen Horowitz venture fund.
Snoop Dogg, Miley Cyrus, Britney Spears, Justin Bieber, and probably a bunch of your friends tried Reface.
We have a team of 100+ driven folks on board (Kyiv office), including some of the top AI/ML minds.
At Reface, an Android Image processing engineer means that
• You contribute to our image and video processing library
• You cooperate with research, mobile, and backend teams
• You create, implement, explain, document, and prove your technical decisions
• You are high-quality, stable, and future-proof code jedi
What you should know
• Android programming, Java/Kotlin (2+ years of experience)
• Overall engineering experience (5+ years)
• Computer Science fundamentals, algorithms, and design patterns
• Image/video processing algorithms, tools and libraries
• Performance analysis, optimization techniques and tools
As a plus
• Familiarity with video formats and codecs
• Video streaming experience
• Machine Learning concepts
• You tried machine learning or computer vision stuff on your phone
What you get
• Startup environment with all its ups and downs. Mostly ups.
• Work on the next big thing, a world-known content personalization app. It’s like you live in a Silicon Valley episode, but in Kyiv.
• You can work remotely but we hope to see you in the office sometimes. On a social distance.
• We promise to challenge you to create and be creative. All the time.
• You’ll join the team of smart, driven, active folks who do their job well. And that’s the best part, we think.
• No one will micromanage you. Do not even ask.
Apply now! This is The Job you were looking for.