We are looking for a Digital Marketing Analyst who could improve our application by collecting data and generating possible solutions based on it.
Reface is the #1 face-swap app in the world. It won Вest of 2020 (Google Play), ranked #1 on the US App Store, hit Top Charts in 100+ countries, and now backed by Andreessen Horowitz venture fund.
Snoop Dogg, Miley Cyrus, Britney Spears, Justin Bieber, and probably a bunch of your friends tried Reface.
We have a team of 100+ driven folks on board (Kyiv office), including some of the top AI/ML minds.
Our mission is to create a new type of AI-based personalized content that will help people express their creativity and have fun.
At Reface, a Digital Marketing Analyst means that
• You create predictive traffic, estimation models.
• You can assess cannibalization by paid organic traffic.
• You can tell us how traffic sources and retention marketing could impact product metrics.
• You make us reports with dashboards. Watching them is better than Netflix.
• You get statistically significant results from data. „Testing hypothesis” is your religion.
• Basically, you prevent us from lighting a stack of cash on fire.
What you should know
• You worked with marketing platforms before and know how they function.
• You also know how marketers function and how to tame them with numbers.
• You previously worked with Tableau, Google Analytics, and Data Studio.
• You are a control freak. You see data even when you sleep.
• You can easily explain app analytics to your grandma
• You are adept at presentations and sharing insights.
What you get
• Well, you get the startup environment with all its ups and downs. Mostly ups.
• You’ll be one of those who create the fast-growing world-known entertainment app. It’s like to live in a „Silicon Valley” tv show, but in real life and in Kyiv.
• You can work remotely but we hope to see you in flesh in the office, from time to time. On a social distance, for sure.
• You’ll be challenged to create and to be creative. All the time.
• You’ll join the team of smart, young, active people, who do their job well. And that’s the best part, we think.
Apply, don’t overthink. One-shot, one opportunity.