We are looking for a Product analyst who will work with the Reface app’s product team to test, analyze, track metrics, and make sense of the vast amount of data.
Reface is the #1 face-swap app in the world. It won Вest of 2020 (Google Play), ranked #1 on the US App Store, hit Top Charts in 100+ countries, and now backed by Andreessen Horowitz venture fund.
Snoop Dogg, Miley Cyrus, Britney Spears, Justin Bieber, and probably a bunch of your friends tried Reface.
We have a team of 100+ driven folks on board (Kyiv office), including some of the top AI/ML minds
• You track metrics, find points of growth, and bottlenecks. "Where is growth?’ is your motto.
• You regularly report key metrics to stakeholders. It helps them feel less stressed.
• You make a detailed user behavior analysis upon the team’s request.
• You find correlations between user behavior and basic product metrics like a shot. Correlations to the worst Nicolas Cage movies are also fine.
• You create cool visualizations and Notion docs that explain changes in metrics and user behavior. Funny GIFs will be appreciated.
• You design and set up A/B tests, conduct data analysis, and present the results to the team in a non-boring way.
• You are a data control freak. You’ll be the person that ensures data validity and integrity.
• You are a true fan of figures and reports.
• You are attentive to details and that easily drives other people crazy.
• Dashboards are your theme and you are fancy about showing changes in metrics and users’ behavior.
• You have experience with mobile app analytics.
• You worked with subscription and ads business models.
• You worked with Amplitude.
• Cohort analysis and SQL queries mean something to you.
• You are a pro user of data visualization tools.
• You are adept at presentations and sharing insights.
• You can easily explain app analytics to your grandma.
• Technical background.
• Experience working with AppsFlyer, RevenueCat, and Braze.
• Understanding of Digital Marketing and Mobile Attribution.
• Startup environment with all its ups and downs. Mostly ups.
• Work on the next big thing, a world-known content personalization app. It’s like you live in a Silicon Valley episode, but in Kyiv.
• You can work remotely but we hope to see you in the office sometimes. On a social distance.
• We promise to challenge you to create and be creative. All the time.
• You’ll join the team of smart, driven, active folks who do their job well. And that’s the best part, we think.
Apply now! This is The Job you were looking for.