We are looking for a Deep Learning Engineer who will work with a full cycle of ML project development, from searching and preparing datasets through creating deep learning models to preparing packages for deploying.
Reface is the #1 face-swap app in the world. It won Вest of 2020 (Google Play), ranked #1 on the US App Store, hit Top Charts in 100+ countries, and now backed by Andreessen Horowitz venture fund.
Snoop Dogg, Miley Cyrus, Britney Spears, Justin Bieber, and probably a bunch of your friends tried Reface.
We have a team of 100+ driven folks on board (Kyiv office), including some of the top AI/ML minds.
Our mission is to create a new type of AI-based personalized content that will help people express their creativity and have fun.
At Reface, a Deep Learning Engineer means that you
• Collect, transform, and preprocess raw data to prepare it for modeling.
• Build deep learning models.
• Design, develop, train, and test models and algorithms.
• Provide comparative research on different algorithms and models.
• Implement the model in a form that can be easily used by engineers, documenting its interfaces.
• Deliver the model in a form that can be easily deployable and maintained.
What you should know
• Theoretical concepts of machine learning and neural networks.
• At least one Deep Learning framework (PyTorch preferred).
• How these theoretical concepts could be applied to real-world problems.
• Python (Numpy, OpenCV) or other relevant programming skills.
• ML/DL frameworks (pytorch, tensorflow etc.)
• Tools for data preprocessing and scraping.
• How to explain complicated things in English.
What you should have
• 4+ years of track record in deep learning, machine learning.
• Solid mathematical background.
• Practical experience in developing Computer Vision solutions.
• Sufficient level of English to explain complicated things simply.
What you get
• Startup environment with all its ups and downs. Mostly ups.
• Work on the next big thing, a world-known content personalization app. It’s like you live in a Silicon Valley episode, but in Kyiv.
• You can work remotely but we hope to see you in the office sometimes. On a social distance.
• We promise to challenge you to create and be creative. All the time.
• You’ll join the team of smart, driven, active folks who do their job well. And that’s the best part, we think.
Apply now! This is The Job you were looking for.