We are looking for a Solution Architect who will be responsible for building the architecture of a next-generation video platform with user-generated content with tens of millions of daily active users.
Reface is the #1 face-swap app in the world. We have recently hit 50M installs and keep growing. Snoop Dogg, Miley Cyrus, Britney Spears, Justin Bieber, and probably a bunch of your friends tried Reface.
We ranked #1 on the US App Store and hit Top Charts in 100+ countries. We have a team of 70+ driven folks on board (Kyiv office), including some of the top AI/ML minds.
What you should have
● 2+ years of experience at Solution Architect / Tech Lead position in a product company.
● Experience working in real high load projects (20+ million of users, 5+ millions of DAU).
● Engineering experience with Python / Go.
● Experience with distributed systems (multiple regions / multiple clouds/thousands of instances).
● Hands-on experience with SQL (e.g. PostgreSQL) and NoSQL databases (Redis, etc.).
● Experience in performance analysis, load testing, and modules/system optimization.
● An open-minded person who is willing to work in a dynamic startup environment.
At Reface, a Solution Architect means that you will
● Work as a team member of the Engineering team and guide through migration from an existing application to the UGC platform
● Take part in writing code for a better understanding of all the ins and outs.
What you get
● Startup environment with all its ups and downs. Mostly ups.
● Work on the next big thing, a world-known content personalization app. It’s like you live in a Silicon Valley episode, but in Kyiv.
● You can work remotely but we hope to see you in the office sometimes. On a social distance.
● We promise to challenge you to create and be creative. All the time.
● You’ll join the team of smart, driven, active folks who do their job well. And that’s the best part, we think.
Apply now! This is The Job you were looking for.