We are looking for a Manual Mobile QA Engineer with a background in mobile application testing to ensure that our app works smoothly.
Reface is the #1 face-swap app in the world. It won Вest of 2020 (Google Play), ranked #1 on the US App Store, hit Top Charts in 100+ countries, and now backed by Andreessen Horowitz venture fund. Snoop Dogg, Miley Cyrus, Britney Spears, Justin Bieber, and probably a bunch of your friends tried Reface.
We have a team of 100+ driven folks on board (Kyiv office), including some of the top AI/ML minds.
What you should have
• 3+ years of general experience in testing applications;
• 1+ year of experience in mobile testing;
• Understanding how to use Postman, Charles, or similar tools;
• Good understanding of UX/UI principles;
• Product Mindset: feeling physical pain when a user encounters a bug in production;
• Attention to details: noticing design bugs and things that don’t match the layout;
• Persistence: brings bugs to the „fixed” state, rather than just tracking them in Jira or whatsoever.
What will you do
• Manual testing of mobile applications (iOS / Android);
• API testing;
• Writing test cases and QA documentation;
• Working with Postman;
• Performing A/B testing;
• Working with TestFlight, Crashlytics;
• Working with analytics (Firebase, Amplitude, etc).
What you get
• Startup environment with all its ups and downs. Mostly ups.
• Work on the next big thing, a world-known content personalization app. It’s like you live in a Silicon Valley episode, but in Kyiv.
• We promise to challenge you to create and be creative. All the time.
• You’ll join the team of smart, driven, active folks who do their job well. And that’s the best part, we think.
Apply now! This is The Job you were looking for.