We are looking for a Senior Golang Software Engineer who will work with our backend team to develop new features of Reface video service that will allow hundreds of millions of people to create and share personalized video content.
Reface is a groundbreaking AI/ML startup shifting from THE face-swapping app to a platform. Snoop Dogg, Miley Cyrus, Britney Spears, Justin Bieber, and a bunch of your friends have already tried Reface behind your back! Meanwhile, we are backed by the Andreessen Horowitz venture fund, the top AI/ML minds, and the team of talented, daring people
— won Вest of 2020 (Google Play)
— ranked #1 on the US App Store
— hit Top Charts in 100+ countries
Our mission is to create a new type of AI-based personalized content that will help people express their creativity and have fun.
What you should know
• 5+ years of software engineering experience.
• At least 2 years of GO experience and previous Python experience.
• Experience working in a high load / high performance distributed project.
• Experience both with async code and with multithreading/multiprocessing.
• Hands-on experience with SQL (e.g. PostgreSQL) and NoSQL databases (MongoDB, Redis, etc.).
• An open-minded person who is willing to work in a dynamic startup environment.
As a plus
• Tech lead / Architect experience.
• Experience with Google Cloud / AWS infrastructure.
• Experience with other languages as Java, C#, C++, etc.
• Experience in performance analysis, load testing, and modules/system optimization.
• Previous experience in the project that involved images/video processing.
At Reface, a Senior GO Software Engineer means that you will
• Develop new features of Reface video service.
• Implement new high-load microservices in GO for our platform.
• Rewrite parts of existing Python code in GO to increase performance.
• Ensure stable operation of the system.
What you get
• Well, you get the startup environment with all its ups and downs. Mostly ups.
• You’ll be one of those who create the fast-growing world-known entertainment app. It’s like to live in a „Silicon Valley” tv show, but in real life and in Kyiv.
• You can work remotely but we hope to see you in flesh in the office, from time to time. On a social distance, for sure.
• You’ll be challenged to create and to be creative. All the time.
• You’ll join the team of smart, young, active people, who do their job well. And that’s the best part, we think.
Apply, don’t overthink. This is The Job you were looking for.