Redtag is a complete Salesforce consulting company with all the tools you need to grow better — whether you want to build CRM from scratch, accelerate sales and marketing, streamline existing business processes and workflows, or build a complex system.
Currently, we are looking for an experienced Middle Salesforce Developer into our friendly and professional team.
- Experience in technical or functional roles on at least one full-lifecycle SFDC implementation, with strong expertise in at least two of the following clouds: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Experience Cloud, App Cloud, Einstein Analytics;
- High level of motivation; ability to learn and lead quickly and adapt to a fast-changing technical environment;
- Strong understanding of Agile methodologies (SCRUM, Kanban) and CI/CD configuration;
- Experience integrating Salesforce with external systems using connectors, SOAP/REST API;
- Clear insight of Salesforce platform best practices, coding and design guidelines and governor limits;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, at least upper-intermediate English;
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills;
- At least 3 Salesforce certifications.
Will be plus:
- Salesforce certification, e.g:
- Platform App Builder;
- Advanced Administrator;
- Project management experience;
- Experience with problem-solving methodologies.
- Maintain/Obtain certifications and current knowledge of Salesforce platform advancements and trends;
- Work with team members to develop specifications and technical designs for complex projects using a combination of out-of-the-box features and custom code;
- Assist with analyzing and recommending system updates and enhancements, and with documenting specifications for system updates;
- Understand and effectively utilize sandbox architecture and Salesforce application release management to keep up to date with Salesforce releases, features, and best practices;
- Develop your skills through hands-on training, mentoring, and daily interaction with the product management team and peers;
- Assist with research and development of new Salesforce prototypes, proofs of concept, and applications;
- Participate and engage in all team meetings.
- Self-motivated and well organized with the ability to work independently on tasks with guidance and some supervision;
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail;
- Fun to work with and sense of humor appreciated;
- A good work ethic, ready to absorb best practices from the team, and hunger to grow in the field.
- Competitive salary.
- Travel to our foreign offices.
- Social package.
- Meaningful networking with other businesses from all over the world.
- Inspiring and knowledgeable work environment.
- Opportunities for further professional development and Salesforce certifications.
- Friendly atmosphere and professional team.
Where to write?
We are happy to be hearing from you, and can answer further questions about the position or offer more details to it during a personal meeting.
Reach out to us at [email protected]