We are looking for a Strong Junior Salesforce Developer to join the Redtag team.
- Experience in technical or functional roles on at least one full-lifecycle SFDC implementation, with strong expertise in at least one of the following clouds: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Experience Cloud, App Cloud, Einstein Analytics;
- High level of motivation; ability to learn and lead quickly and adapt to a fast-changing technical environment;
- Strong understanding of Agile methodologies (SCRUM, Kanban) and continuous deployment tools (e.g. GitHub/Jenkins/SourceTree/etc.);
- Good understanding of object-oriented and functional programming design along with software engineering practices for the full software development process, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, at least upper-intermediate English;
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills;
- At least 1 Salesforce certification (i.e. Admin or Platform Development Certifications).
Will be plus:
- Salesforce certification, e.g:
- Platform App Builder;
- Advanced Administrator;
- Project management experience;
- Experience with problem-solving methodologies.
- Maintain/Obtain certifications and current knowledge of Salesforce platform advancements and trends;
- Work with team members to develop specifications and technical designs for complex projects using a combination of out-of-the-box features and custom code;
- Implement solutions using a combination of out-of-the-box features and custom code;
- Perform hands-on configuration of new and existing functionality, including security setup, custom objects, page layouts, validations, workflow, flows, process builders, reports and dashboards, and customized applications to support internal and customer-facing Salesforce environments;
- Participate and engage in all team meetings.
Ideal Personal Characteristics:
- Self-motivated and well organized with the ability to work independently on tasks with guidance and some supervision;
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail;
- Fun to work with and sense of humor appreciated;
- A good work ethic, ready to absorb best practices from the team, and hunger to grow in the field.
- Competitive salary and growth potential;
- Talented knowledgeable colleagues and meaningful projects;
- Social package;
- Technical certifications;
- Flexible working hours.
Where to write?
We are happy to be hearing from you, and can answer further questions about the position or offer more details to it during a personal meeting.
Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org