We are looking for a Business Analyst to join the Redtag team.
This proposition is perfectly suited for a person who:
- Would like to dedicate his/her career to business process analysis and improvement via automation and specialized tools;
- Is interested in solving problems by finding consensus and the best possible solutions for everyone involved;
- Likes to generate creative solutions;
- Is obsessed with the aesthetics of orderly visualized data;
- Sees his/her future in a company that works with innovative technologies and which is rapidly evolving;
- Wants to join the Salesforce Ohana.
- Practical experience in applying key business analysis techniques (use cases, user stories, functional decomposition);
- Good people skills (presentation, communication, negotiation, conflict resolution, etc.);
- Practical experience with tools used for business process description, mapping, and improvement;
- At least upper-intermediate of English (both written and verbal).
Will be plus:
- Salesforce certification, e.g:
- Platform App Builder;
- Advanced Administrator;
- Project management experience;
- Experience with problem-solving methodologies;
- Experience with facilitation methodologies.
- Interact with the product owner, team, client, and other stakeholders;
- Perform customer business process and documentation analysis;
- Document and validate requirements;
- Create user stories and acceptance criteria for development and testing teams;
- Conduct meetings, presentations, and demos;
- Perform acceptance testing and validation;
- Create various artifacts, such as SRSs, minimal schema and configuration requirements, presentations, user guides, introduction materials, and release notes;
- Maintain related documentation.
- Competitive salary and growth potential;
- Talented knowledgeable colleagues and meaningful projects;
- Social package;
- Technical certifications;
- Flexible working hours.
Where to write?
We are happy to be hearing from you, and can answer further questions about the position or offer more details to it during a personal meeting.
Reach out to us at email@example.com