• 3+ years of commercial experience with .NET
• Experience with ASP.NET Core, ASP .NET Core Web API
• Excellent understanding of Object-Oriented Software Design principles
• Understanding of agile software development methodologies
• PostgreSQL (complex queries, stored procedures, functions)
• Good understanding of Entity Framework Core, ORM Dapper
• Working experience in client-side development: HTML5/CSS3, Angular 10
• English B2
• BS/MS in Computer Science, Math, or Engineering
• Knowledge of Vue.JS, React
• Development experience in Trading Exchanges, Trading Bots, or Digital Banks
• Passion about Blockchain, Crypto and FinTech in general
• Corporate culture and values based on the best practices of teamwork, mentoring, mutual assistance, and the development of each member of our team as a specialist and as an individual;
• The work schedule is compiled individually, considering your wishes;
• No overtimes;
• Working with the industry-leading partners and customers;
• Strong and experienced team;
• Opportunities for career growth and raising professional skills;
• Comfortable office (100m from a Pushkinska station);
• 100% paid sick leaves;
• Ability to work remotely;
• Interesting long-term projects regarding the FinTech industry;
You will be working closely with stakeholders. Your initial tasks will cover the CEX front and back development part, then digital bank and associated little projects.
Digital bank and cryptocurrency exchange from scratch (ongoing project). It will operate with full banking license and exchange/wallet licenses in Europe. The software solution will offer banking as a service for other banks worldwide — thekingdombank.com .
Architect/Team Lead, BizDev, Senior BA, Senior PM, UI/UX Designer, Senior Fullstack developer (Angular+.NET), Middle Backend developer (.NET).
ASP.NET Core, Angular 11 (Nebular), Test API, PostgreSQL (procedures, functions), ORM dapper.
Code — Bitbucket, Tasks — Jira, Communication — Slack & Meets, Time Tracker — Clockify