We are looking for a new team member in our sales team. One that will strengthen the team with their experience and eagerness to achieve results. We will consider any candidate with previous experience in IT sales unrelated to previously occupied positions and titles.
We are flexible in a definition of roles and responsibilities and believe that people, their skills, experience, and personal challenges should define responsibilities and not vice versa.
Rebbix is a company that builds product teams working at the intersection of strategy, product development, tech, and data.
We are creating products from idea to product-market fit to scaling to multiple markets. For the last ten years, we focused on gathering experts that understand what it takes to build and scale a digital product in the modern world.
In addition to industry-grade tech skills, we invested a lot of effort into nurturing a result-oriented lean product development culture, and a wide range of skills such as SEO, marketing, data, and content creation.
Must have for our ideal candidate:
- 2+ years of experience in IT sales
- Fluent English (Upper Intermediate +) in both speaking and writing
- Hands-on approach
- Understanding of Agile and Lean
- Enjoyment of defining and testing hypotheses, performing experiments
- Experience in sales in a software product company, one that builds and sells their online products
Main objective of the role is to set up and take responsibility of routine sales operations such as:
- Automation of sales processes
- Analytics and reporting
- Taking lead in creation and maintaining of sales artifacts, such as presentations and documentation
- Collaborate with Branding and Marketing on campaigns and activities
- Set up and continuously improve sales toolset (CRM, Sales Navigator, etc)
- Taking lead in sales related experiments with target clients, markets, ICPs, etc
- 20 workday of paid vacation
- Unlimited Paid Sick Leaves
- 3 month of paid maternity leave
- 10 days of paid paternity leave
- Family doctor for you, your spouse, and children
- Сozy office with courtyard, BBQ-area, gym, massage and hobby room
- Accounting support
- No time tracking & reporting
- No bullshit
- Online courses, English lessons, books, etc. (50/50 coverage)
And who would I work with?
You can meet our team here: bit.ly/rebbix_team
Interview stages and with whom:
- Short screening
- Interview in the office with the Rebbix team
- Final interview with one of the co-founders
We value your time, so we provide feedback quickly)