We are looking for a back end engineer familiar with distributed systems, event streaming and complex environments. You feel at home with microservice architecture, able to debug issues which happen in-between of the services written in different languages and stacks. You write clean and efficient TypeScript code, and not afraid to dig into whatever the depths of legacy will stand between you and a problem that is needed to be solved.
With Dreamlines, everyone will be able to find their dream cruise on the high seas. Dreamlines work with only the most reputable cruise companies to offer customers a huge selection of cruises, with new trips being added every day.
From a back-end perspective, the project is built in microservice-style written in different stacks with varying levels of code quality. Our main goal is to rewrite it into coherent modern typescript application, reduce overall complexity and improve maintainability
- Software engineering fundamentals, algorithms and data structures, OOP
- C#, .NET Core / .NET 6
- Experience with message queues (RabbitMQ, Kafka, NATS, etc...)
- Experience with SQL or NoSQL databases
- Good understanding and practical knowledge of continuous integration/delivery methods.
- Good teammate, however also work independently and lead initiatives
- Good English in both written and verbal communication
Nice to have
- Experience with Scala
- Experience with Elasticsearch
- Understanding of AWS technologies: SQS, RDS, DMS, Lambda, Kinesis, Cloudwatch, X-ray, OpenSearch and others
- German language
- Take part in redesign and replatforming of old microservice architecture to modern and coherent approach
- Closely work with product manager and dev teammates
- Write production code
- Possess ownership and responsibility over application components.
- 20 workday of paid vacation
- Unlimited Paid Sick Leaves
- 3 month of paid maternity leave
- 10 days of paid paternity leave
- Family doctor for you, your spouse, and children
- Сozy office with courtyard, BBQ-area, gym, massage and hobby room
- Accounting support
- No time tracking & reporting
- No bullshit
- Online courses, English lessons, books, etc. (50/50 coverage)
And who would I work with?
You can meet our team here: bit.ly/rebbix_team
Interview stages and with whom:
- Short screening
- Interview in the office with the Rebbix team
- Final interview with one of the co-founders
We value your time, so we provide feedback quickly)