- Fixly is helping customers to get things done. From house renovation to organizing a party.
- See our TV ad to find out what Fixly is.
- Fixly is a part of the Naspers family along with other projects like OLX, Letgo, Otomoto and recently acquired StackOverflow.
- Fixly is operating in Poland, helping over 500k customers every month to find the right professional for their task.
- We are constantly growing and looking to capture other markets.
- Our team is part of Fixly from the very start, over 4 years now. We do UX, product development, software, infrastructure and generally make this product work.
- Competent team of 9 engineers(1 ios dev — you) + 2 QA
- Weekly sprints, weekly releases, new features regularly
- Well established agile dev/QA process and your improvements are welcome
- 4+ years of experience in iOS app development
- 3+ years of experience with Swift
- Excellent understanding of iOS SDK, iOS app architecture
- Understanding of iOS design principles and interface guidelines
- Knowledge of OOP, design patterns, MVP, MVVM, SOLID, refactoring principles
- Experience publishing apps in AppStore
- Good communication skills and team working
- Good written and spoken English
Nice to have
- Understanding Polish language
- Experience with MQTT
- Experience with GraphQL
- Develop new features for 2 applications(separate for clients and service providers)
- Support existing codebase
- Actively participate in discussions about new features and UI/UX implementations
- Improving performance and scalability
- Preparing system for international expansion
- No time tracking & reporting
- No bullshit
- 20 workday of paid vacation
- Unlimited Paid Sick Leaves
- 3 month of paid maternity leave
- 10 days of paid paternity leave
- Family doctor for you, your spouse, and children
- Сozy office with courtyard, BBQ-area, gym, massage and hobby room
- Accounting support
- Online courses, English lessons, books, etc. (50/50 coverage)
More about our benefits here bit.ly/rebbix
And what team?
You can meet our team here: bit.ly/rebbix_team
Interview stages and with whom:
— Short screening
— Interview in the office with the Rebbix team
— Final interview with one of the co-founders
We value your time, so we provide feedback quickly)