● Great communication, good spoken and written technical English.
● A strong drive to create.
● Ownership mentality.
● Ability to deliver without constant supervision.
● A proactive approach to solving problems.
● Experience with building and maintaining products.
● PHP, Symfony.
● PostgreSQL, MySQL.
● Debian Linux, Docker.
● Jira, Bitbucket (+ Pipelines), Slack, Google Apps, Runscope, Sentry, New Relic, Weblate.
● Fulltime remote position with extreme flexibility. This is in our DNA.
● Creative freedom, participation in decision making.
● Building a meaningful product over the course of a long-term cooperation.
● Small and friendly team: you will be mostly interfacing with our CTO who is a developer himself.
● Plenty of opportunities to learn and grow.
● Stock options: opportunity to participate in the success of our company.
● 60% extend one of three of our own existing products written in PHP.
○ ...portal for real estate developers’ customers, CRM for commercial leasing, property mgmt CRM
● 30% invest in the products
○ ...allow scaling to many times the current customer base.
● 10% identify and introduce new & noteworthy technologies.
○ ...and teach us the cool things you already know.
● Frontend, backend and APIs.
○ ...you may also take on as much devops and analytical work as you feel like.
... digitizing real estate, the largest asset class in the world. Realpad is a CRM and customer service platform for real estate developers. Our mission is simple: make buying and selling new homes an enjoyable experience, and with almost 100 customers in 11 countries, we’re on a good track on our journey of becoming a global leader in this industry.
Our cloud products are built for performance and lasting effect. We are an agile team of people valuing work well done, outstanding communication and great challenges.
● Our assignments describe the changes required in high-level allowing for freedom in the implementation. No step-by-step specifications without a space to breathe.
● Our work is organized in an agile way without overly adhering to any particular methodology.
● We have a sysadmin but at the same time understand the whole technology stack and prefer to do a lot of DevOps ourselves.
● We tend to be a bit conservative with adopting flashy new technologies — it’s been working fine for us so far.