● Great communication.
● Proactive approach to solving problems.
● Thirst for knowledge.
● PHP, Symfony (+React.js in the portal).
● PostgreSQL, MySQL.
● Debian Linux.
● Jira, Bitbucket (+ Pipelines), Slack, Google Apps, Runscope, Sentry, New Relic, Weblate.
● Part- or Full-time remote position with extreme flexibility. This is in our DNA.
● We teach you everything you need to know.
● Creative freedom, a part in decision making.
● Small & friendly team of like-minded people.
● Plenty of opportunities to grow with us.
● Learn, be hungry for experience!
● Help us build our core product — a cloud system written in Java SE & Spring.
● Identify and introduce new & noteworthy technologies ... and teach us the cool things you already know!
● Building the backend, the associated frontend and APIs. You may also take on as much devops work as you feel like.
Realpad is a sales management software for real estate developers. We are on a mission to make selling and buying apartments an enjoyable experience. We’re serving 60+ developers in 11 countries. Our products are built to last and perform. We are a small, agile, remote-first team of developers who love clean code, clear communication and great challenges. Looking for a colleague and friend to join us!
● Our assignments describe the changes required in high-level allowing for freedom in the implementation. No step-by-step specifications without a space to breathe.
● We have a sysadmin but at the same time understand the whole technology stack and prefer to do a lot of devops ourselves.
● We tend to be a bit conservative with adopting flashy new technologies — it’s been working fine for us so far.
● Our work is organized in an agile way without overly adhering to some methodology.