We are the fastest growing company in the US that specializes in virtual administrative workers in the dental industry. We believe in maximizing the potential of every individual we have on our team, and know the importance of giving career opportunities.
- Fluency in English (C1/С2) is a must!
- Knowledge of other languages is welcome at any level.
- Experience in communication with native speakers.
- Wired internet at/above 50 Mbps download speed and at/above 25 Mbps upload speed.
- PC with the following parameters: i5 processor 8/9/10 generation, 8/16 GB RAM, 128/256 SSD, Windows 10 Pro.
- Private and quiet place without any background noise.
- Computer-savvy, detail-oriented, and a fast learner.
- Negotiation skills, stress management, teamwork.
- Excellent listening comprehension skills.
- Smiling while talking on the phone.
- NOT PART-TIME, NOT FOR STUDENTS.
- Remote position.
- 1-month training.
- Eastern Standard Time (UTC—5) or Eastern Daylight Time (UTC—4) depending on the season.
- Office hours: 8.30 AM—5 PM, Mon—Fri (may change according to the schedule of the office you’ll be working with).
- Interaction with Americans.
- A 5-day paid sick leave is available after 6 months of employment.
- A 5-day paid vacation is available after 12 months of employment.
- During the probationary period, the hourly rate is 3.00 USD. When the probationary period is successfully completed, the hourly rate is 4.40 USD.
- The Company pays monthly on the 15th of each month for the whole previous month.
- Friendly and supportive coworkers.
- Professional growth.
- Communication with dental clients from the US (primarily NY).
- Scheduling patients for hygiene appointments, exams, treatment.
- Appointment confirmation.
- Verification of insurance.
- Monitoring quality of service.