The Inbound Marketing Manager is responsible for overseeing and growing leads generated through inbound interest in Fluix. The inbound channel will be the foundation of our go-to-market approach at Fluix. Your responsibility will be to develop strategies and day-to-day tactics to accelerate inbound lead generation. The successful candidate will be results-driven and highly analytical. Experience in a B2B, SaaS startup environment, and Hubspot certification is required in this role.
- Instrumenting and analyzing website performance.You’ll need to make sure we have the right tools and reporting in place to understand our website performance, from the most valuable referral sources; to visitor behavior and time to sign-up by segment; to key paths and points of conversion through the site.
- Search engine optimization.Identify, monitor, and scale leads driven through organic search. This will include instrumenting for full visibility into SEO: analyzing the performance & value of different keywords — including keywords that drive initial interest, even if conversion to sign up happens during another visit. Also, identifying target keywords and defining and executing a strategy to grow traffic and conversions from organic search.
- Website conversion rate optimization.You’ll own testing and optimization for our website. This will include working collaboratively across the marketing team to design, execute, measure, and publish all A/B tests.
- Contributing to content strategy.Use your understanding of the inbound channel and your SEO strategy to help shape both our blog and our longer form content assets and sales enablement materials. Work with the content marketer and advise on everything from the types of content we publish, to the topics we figure, and the language we use.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience.
- Hubspot certification.
- An out-of-the-box thinker, tester and optimizer. You’re highly creative but can also be process-driven and rely on data to make decisions.
- Past experience building audiences either online or offline for B2B SaaS tech startups, with a portfolio to show your most successful campaigns.