Readdle is one of the leaders in the personal productivity space on Apple devices. Our mission is to make people more productive by enabling technology for millions. We strive to create the best experiences on mobile and desktop for those who want to be more efficient and creative.
We are looking for a QA Engineer for our team to deliver high-quality software products through continuous application quality control. Once there you will have a perspective to grow and the opportunity to develop as an automation engineer in the future. As a member of our QA team, you’ll be directly responsible for the production quality of our products.
On a daily basis, you’ll work with our talented engineering team, and your decisions and actions will have a direct impact on the millions of users who rely on Readdle products for their daily work.
- As a part of Scrum teams execute manual tests in Spark, a multi-platform email client Mobile
- Creating and maintaining test plans and test documentation
- Estimate and deliver the required testing time
- Create, document, and analyze bugs
- Responsible for helping to implement, execute and troubleshoot test cases
- Creating UI tests, running regression runs
- Work closely with the Engineering team on maintaining our continuous integration environment, builds, releases, deployments, and other development tools utilized for staging and production environments
- 6+ months of experience in testing
- Practical UI/UX testing experience is a must
- Knowledge of testing methodologies and test planning techniques
- Experience with test documentation
- Experience with mobile testing
- Familiarity with iOS
- Have both a big-picture orientation and the ability to dive into feature details
- Proactive, open-minded, and comfortable communicating with people
- Have an independent attitude and are a team player at the same time
- Adaptive and flexible in terms of switching between contexts and tasks
- Ability to give feedback and share your opinion on the product features
- Passionate to create best-in-class products
What you will get:
- Customer-centric culture. We put our customer first. It means that every employee can benefit from interacting with our customers directly. It enables us to create and deliver the best solutions for millions of our users.
- Professional growth. We are professionals at everything we do. It means we own our decisions, our work, and our results. We provide quality feedback to others and welcome feedback as an opportunity to learn and improve.
- A team of amazing people. The greatest power we have is the team. It means we care about each other, ensure transparency, and invest in everyone’s success.
- Impact on our products. We aim to create valuable products. It means that we improve ourselves constantly by overcoming constraints, simplifying our processes, and improving our capacity.
- Innovative culture. We try to be innovative and creative in everything we do. It means that we expect, appreciate and value new ideas.