Fluix is a software-as-a-service workflow automation solution for companies of all sizes. The collaborative service offers everything to build and control the flow of forms and documents from the office to mobile employees and back, all from the cloud. Fluix’s iOS app enables users to create, annotate, fill out, and sign PDF forms/agreements on the go. Our customers include Siemens, BMW, Scandinavian Airlines, Roche Farma, Vestas, Zurich Insurance, and hundreds of others.
Fluix is a B2B product by Readdle. Founded in 2007, Readdle has created a series of award-winning productivity apps including PDF Expert, Scanner Pro, Documents, Calendars 5, and Printer Pro, which collectively have more than 200 million downloads, significantly defining their categories. We continue to be the fastest-growing productivity app creator in the industry.
As a Web Designer for Fluix, you will communicate the new product releases and use cases to our customers and leads through different landing pages, website updates, marketing newsletters, and additional visual assets, supporting our growth and marketing needs.
What will you do in this role:
- Design and deliver a range of web pages including additional design assets (visual assets for the pages, banners, social media covers, icons, etc.) for marketing and promotional campaigns.
- Design, maintain, and evolve the Fluix Website design and related modular system.
- Provide high-fidelity design outcomes meeting accepted quality standards at the team.
- Ideate and come up with new and creative ways for further website visual identity.
- Ensure provided design assets are coherent, modern, and lasting and represent Fluix Visual Identity as well as our business needs.
- Ensure the customer-first and data-driven approach.
- Together with UX Research Squad analyze the website visits stats to learn and improve its conversion rate and experience.
- Produce data-informed designs for the website by taking into account existing constraints and business needs.
- Work with the whole Fluix Design Team to design and deliver consistent experiences, focusing on growth and marketing needs through the landing pages.
- Work in close collaboration with marketers, Customer Success Managers, and other teams across the company to shape the future of Fluix.
- Articulate and present your design ideas and hypotheses.
- Ensure your knowledge and understanding of product goals, customers’ needs, and our business strategy to be able to deliver valuable and relevant results to business
- Ensure you use up-to-date best practices and usage patterns to deliver best-in-class website experiences aiming continuous conversion improvement.
- Report directly to the Head of Design.
- Proven 4+ years of web and graphic-related design experience and expertise.
- You have a strong sense of style, colour, composition, typography, and the fundamental knowledge behind it.
- Excellent knowledge of web design best practices, usage, and navigational patterns.
- Excellent and proficient with modern design toolset.
- Willing to learn and adopt new skills and knowledge fast in a suitable way for the business.
- Experienced contributor to the team’s Design System.
- You’re able to clearly articulate and present your own ideas and hypotheses.
- English speaking and writing skills at a pre-intermediate or higher level.
- You’re a team player and have related work experience.
- Easy-going and open-minded person.
- Basic knowledge of HTML+CSS
- If you’ve hand-drawing skills and/or 3D modeling experience, it is a huge plus!
What you’ll get:
- Customer-centric culture. We put our customers first. It means that every employee can benefit from interacting with our customers directly. It enables us to create and deliver the best solutions for millions of our users;
- Professional growth. We are professionals at everything we do. It means we own our decisions, our work, and our results. We provide quality feedback to others and welcome feedback as an opportunity to learn and improve;
- A team of amazing people. The greatest power we have is the team. It means we care about each other, ensure transparency, and invest in everyone’s success;
- Impact on our products. We aim to create valuable products. It means that we improve ourselves constantly by overcoming constraints, simplifying our processes, and improving our capacity;
- Innovative culture. We try to be innovative and creative in everything we do. It means that we expect, appreciate and value new ideas.