Readdle is looking for a Data Architect to help us realize our mission of harnessing technology to positively impact the lives of 1 billion people across the globe. You’ll be closely working in developing and executing Readdle’s analytics infrastructure vision and strategy, working to drive a best-in-class use of data, reporting, and insights in a high-growth environment. This is not a job for the faint-hearted. We’re looking for an architect who can ensure our analytics infrastructure is set up right to scale our Analytics and get us prime for success. We want to be famous, and famously loved for changing the world for the better and we want to rewrite the rulebook as we do it.
You should have a wealth of knowledge and hands-on experience to build data warehouses, pipelines, ETLs, scripts, BI tools, data governance and analysis, reporting, and insights to help fuel growth and improve customer experiences. In this role, you will have unique exposure to multiple aspects of the business, including product, technology, marketing, and operations. You will be looking into analytics to provide insights into our product usage, attribution, event tracking, and other product metrics through GA, Amplitude, GTM, etc. You should be a subject matter expert in Data Infrastructure planning, building & execution and be able to provide data-driven insight.
And at your heart be an entrepreneur.
- As Data Architect you will report to the Head of Analytics & Insights and work with VP — Marketing, Marketing Managers, and wider business stakeholders to support our business objectives and growth
- Turning complex data into actionable business decisions in a fast-paced ever-changing environment
- Build and manage ETL jobs from various sources (Appsflyer, Appsconnect, Appfigures, Amplitude) to BigQuery data warehouse
- Designing, implementing, and constantly evolving our Data Architecture
- Produce automated tools and dashboards to facilitate company-wide awareness and understanding of key metrics and results
- Control the quality of the data together with the Engineering team
- Diagnose data quality issues using formal problem-solving techniques and probe underlying issues to generate potential solutions
- Data Architect will map data flows across the organization and design & implement the logical and physical data models needed to establish and maintain data warehouses and /or reporting environments.
- This role will also define and implement a suitable approach to master data management, laying the best practice foundations required to support the information and analytics objectives of the Data Strategy.
- Knowledge of relevant applications, big data solutions, data warehouses, architectural patterns, and tools
- Minimum of 6+ years experience in data/information architecture, management, and/or governance solutions
- Forward-thinking attitude, constantly innovating and keeping up to date with the latest trends
- Experience building large ETL data pipelines and analytics on top of distributed systems
- Experience building, deploying, and maintaining large-scale machine learning models
- Experience building and optimizing data models and data warehouses
- Demonstrable experience in creating and implementing long-term data strategies for customers, including data remediation, management, and governance policies as well as actionable Business Intelligence
- Experience in industry Data warehousing and reporting systems ideally with Knowledge of Cloud Products — Snowflake, Redshift, BigQuery, Synapse
- Strong experience in Data Warehousing and/or Business Intelligence. Knowledgeable with ETL technologies such as Talend, Airbyte, and Python
- In-depth understanding of database structure principles
- Strong knowledge of Business Intelligence strategies/design as it relates to Data Architecture, including analytics and big data solutions
- Knowledge of data mining and segmentation techniques
- Experience with one or more BI tools such as PowerBI, Tableau, and QlikView.
What you’ll get:
- Customer-centric culture. We put our customers first. It means that every employee can benefit from interacting with our customers directly. It enables us to create and deliver the best solutions for millions of our users
- Professional growth. We are professionals at everything we do. It means we own our decisions, our work, and our results. We provide quality feedback to others and welcome feedback as an opportunity to learn and improve
- A team of amazing people. The greatest power we have is the team. It means we care about each other, ensure transparency, and invest in everyone’s success
- Impact on our products. We aim to create valuable products. It means that we improve ourselves constantly by overcoming constraints, simplifying our processes, and improving our capacity
- Innovative culture. We try to be innovative and creative in everything we do. It means that we expect, appreciate and value new ideas