Fluix is trusted by the world’s leading companies to optimize productivity and ROI in the construction, energy, facilities management, and transportation industries including Siemens Gamesa, Alaska Airlines, Ludwig Freytag, Centuri, and hundreds of others.
Our team of over 50 employees in 4 locations is concentrated on empowering world-class enterprises with technology and mobility. And now we’re expanding our Growth team with a Growth Marketing Manager.
The main challenge of the role is re-defining Product Market Fit for Fluix. Working with over 400 companies right now, we understand that the current value proposition needs to be evolved and changed. So you for sure would get better at researching markets, competitors, showing your creative self, writing compelling content, interviewing customers, and much more.
What will you do:
- Focus on re-defining product market fit for Fluix product
- Identify the product target audience, ICP, positioning, values, and selling points
- Create a message and content that would resonate with ICP in each industry we are focusing on
- Conduct potential users interviews, extensive market research, competition benchmarks, polls, and consumer studies and deliver relevant analysis according to identified problematic
- 4+ years in B2B Marketing, B2B Product Marketing knowledge
- Extensive Market analysis experience, competitor intelligence experience
- Customer Discovery experience (conducting interviews, extracting insights, preparing the value proposition based on them
- Lead-generation experience in a B2B environment
- Strong analytical skills with a meticulous mind
- Familiarity with GA, Amplitude, Hubspot, and other marketing and product marketing tools
- An advanced written and oral English level is a must
- Self-motivated and independent, well-organized, able to do hands-on work and analysis with minimum supervision, and works well with all staff levels
- Result-oriented, a creative spirit capable of creating innovative and effective b2b marketing programs
Why Growth team at Fluix:
- A very high degree of autonomy and responsibility
- Working with engaged peers
- Humor and laugh as a part of the process
- Finding the ways how to solve previously unsolvable problems
- Experienced and hands-on manager