Fluix is a simple no-code platform that helps companies save labor hours, digitize document processes, automate routine tasks, and gather reliable data from the field and office. For instance, with the help of Fluix, Siemens Gamesa has installed the largest 604 MW offshore wind farm at Kriegers Flak in June 2021. Imagine, you will be working on a product used by field and office teams on some of the most complex and modern projects in the world!
Hundreds of businesses worldwide have already rolled out Fluix to optimize their processes and bridge the gap between the field teams and offices. Our team of over 50 employees in 7 locations is a part of the Readdle family. We’re concentrating on empowering world-class enterprises with technology and mobility.
Be a part of this journey and make a positive impact on the world with us!
About this role:
As a Marketing Designer for Fluix, you will communicate updates in the product and new use cases to our customers and leads via different landing pages, marketing newsletters, visual assets, banners, ad campaigns, and other visual assets, supporting our growth and marketing needs.
What You will do:
- Design and deliver a range of assets (landing pages, presentations, whitepapers and other documents, banners, social media covers, animations, icons, illustrations, etc.) for marketing and promotional campaigns, growth needs
- Define and maintain Fluix Visual Identity and Guidelines
- Design, maintain and evolve the modular system for the website landing pages, marketing assets
- Provide high-fidelity design outcomes meeting accepted quality standards at the team
- Come up with new and creative ways for further business growth
- Ensure provided design assets are coherent, modern, lasting, and represent Fluix Visual Identity as well as our business needs
- Ensure customer-first and human-centered approach is followed
- Analyze the website visits stats to learn and improve its conversion rate and experience
- Produce a data-informed design for the website by taking into account existing constraints and business needs
- Work with the whole Fluix Design Team to design and deliver consistent experiences, focusing on growth and marketing needs
- Work in close collaboration with marketers, Growth, Customer Success Managers, and other teams across the company to shape the future of Fluix
- Research and analyze prospects’ behavior, obstacles, and issues while surfing Fluix Website or landing pages
- Articulate and present your design ideas and hypotheses
- Ensure your knowledge and understanding of product goals, customers’ needs, and our business strategy to be able to deliver valuable and relevant results to business
- Report directly to the Head of Design
- Proven 4+ years of web, graphic, branding related design experience and expertise
- You have a strong sense of style, color, composition, typography, and the fundamental knowledge behind
- Excellent and proficient with modern design toolset
- Willing to learn and adopt new skills and knowledge fast in a suitable way for the business
- Experienced contributor to the team’s Design System
- Ability to clearly articulate and present own ideas and vision
- English speaking and writing skills at an intermediate or higher level
- You’re a team player and have related work experience
- Easy-going and open-minded person
- If you have experience in Motion design and/or 3D modeling, it is a huge bonus!
Why You will get:
- A high degree of autonomy
- High compensation level
- Great company benefits like paid health insurance (for Ukrainian employees only), coverage of courses, conferences, gyms, and other sports activities to support your wellbeing and motivation
- Definitely great and interesting challenges that will be good for your further career
- Work with international, highly engaged peers
- Collaboration and knowledge sharing between all Readdle designers
- Find a career path. Not just a job
- Friendly, motivated, and supportive teammates