Customer Support Specialist contributes to keeping Readdle customers happy and satisfied with the range of our products — Calendars and Scanner Pro.
We are looking for a person who is keen on productivity, enthusiastic about talking to customers and can read between the lines. Support Specialist is a liaison between customers sharing their experience and expectations about the products and the developers who are open to feedback and are continuously working on bringing improvements and innovation into the app.
The job is a great opportunity to learn about the development process of apps, to gain knowledge about different factors influencing the quality and rating of a product. Continuous communication with mostly English-speaking customers will be useful to enrich communication and writing skills.
Customer Support Team Working Schedule
We have a full-time schedule. Each team member has 5 workdays and two days off per week. As our schedule provides 7 days/week coverage, our team is divided into two crews. One part of the team works from Tuesday through Saturday and the other one from Sunday through Thursday.
On Monday through Friday our team works in two shifts:
Day shift: 9:00 — 18:00 (10:00 −19:00) — 9 hours including paid 60 minutes lunch;
Afternoon shift: 16:00 — 00:00 — 8 hours without lunch.
On Saturday and Sunday, we work on day shifts only — 9:00 — 18:00 (10:00 −19:00).
Each employee has 2-3 afternoon shifts during working days. Our work schedule is fixed, It means that our employees work the same shift every week. Nevertheless, there is a necessity to rotate day and afternoon shifts between the teammates once or twice a year taking into account product updates, workload, seasonality, etc. Please note that the Customer Support Team works on Ukrainian Holidays. We have an additional 9-10 days off (equal to the number of public holidays in a given year) instead.
Here is an example of the current schedule for clarity:
Sun: 9:00 — 18:00
Mon: 9:00 — 18:00
Tue: 9:00 — 18:00
Wed: 16:00 — 12:00
Thu: 16:00 — 12:00
What you’ll do:
- Provide excellent customer service through email and be ready to assist 40-60 users per day.
- Report and escalate requests to Quality Assurance and Development teams in order to improve the overall quality of Readdle products.
- Prepare product overview by collecting and analyzing customers’ needs, user experience, and workflow.
- Contribute to team efforts to maintain the quality of Readdle products.
- Develop and maintain in-depth product knowledge and be on top of industry trends to provide top-class service.
- Keep our end-user product documentation up to date.
- Professional experience in a relevant position
- Fluent English
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Advanced business communication skills
- Ability to work according to a flexible schedule
- Persistent interest in software is a plus
- Geeks are welcome ;)
How to apply: please submit a cover letter explaining
- Why would you like to work in a customer support role?
- Why do you want to work at Readdle and not somewhere else?
- A description of a great customer service/support experience you had recently, and what made it great.
What you will get at Readdle:
- Customer-centric culture. We put our customers first. It means that every employee can benefit from interacting with our customers directly. It enables us to create and deliver the best solutions for millions of our users.
- Professional growth. We are professionals at everything we do. It means we own our decisions, our work, and our results. We provide quality feedback to others and welcome feedback as an opportunity to learn and improve.
- A team of amazing people. The greatest power we have is the team. It means we care about each other, ensure transparency, and invest in everyone’s success.
- Impact on our products. We aim to create valuable products. It means that we improve ourselves constantly by overcoming constraints, simplifying our processes, and improving our capacity.
- Innovative culture. We try to be innovative and creative in everything we do. It means that we expect, appreciate and value new ideas.